Allowlists are a versatile way to control mint access. Highlight allows for ultimate flexibility using gates.
Gating refers to token gating, allowing collectors with a specific token in their wallet to access specific content.
On Highlight, you can pair gates with mints. Gates can be thought of as parameters for a specific group of collectors.
By pairing gates with mints, you can specify the group of holders with access to a token-gated NFT drop. Gates can be reused for future drops and gated pages.
Paste wallet addresses in a comma-separated format into the text box.
Highlight's gates functionality allows creators to gate NFT drops with conditions aside from wallet address.
Other options for gating include:
- Holding any token from a collection
- Holding a specific token from a collection
- Holding a token with a specific attribute
- Holding a minimum amount of ETH, MATIC, or ERC-20
If your NFT contract is deployed:
- 2.Select the NFT to create an allowlist for
- 3.Under "Gate," select the gate to apply to the drop
- 4.Save your changes. Now only those who fit the gate requirements will be able to mint
If you have not deployed your NFT contract:
3. Only holders of the specified token gate can access the mint.