One of one
A one of one NFT represents a single, unique digital asset that stands alone as the only instance of its kind within the collection. Unlike limited and open edition NFT collections, there is only one copy of this specific NFT in existence.
- 1.Start by uploading your artwork in one of the following supported formats: Image: PNG, JPG, GIF, WEBP, SVG Video: MP4, WEBM Audio: MP3
- 2.Add traits for your artwork
- 1.Set the specific blockchain your collection will run on.
- 2.Select your contract. For one of ones (as well as limited editions), you can use a multiple editions contract. This allows you to spend less in gas fees and deploy multiple collections onto one contract. More information on the multiple editions contract here.
- 3.Input your collection name, description, and logo. The logo will appear as the cover image of your collection. Note that for the collection description, Highlight has markdown support. This means you can format text with headings, bold text, links, and more. Check out this page for additional details on how you can format text.
- 4.Toggle for transferability, which makes your collection "soul bound". This means the NFT cannot be traded or exchanged but is instead tied to the collector's wallet address.
- 2.Enter the price of your token. Don't worry, you can change this later from the token management page.
- 3.Enter the mint start and end date. This can also be updated on the token management page.
- 4.Apply a gate to your collection. This can also be changed post-collection deployment so that different collectors can access your mint at different points.
- 5.Specify the number of mints per wallet.
- 6.Input your primary and royalty payout addresses.
Review and deploy
- 1.Review your collection details on the final page.
- 2.Once confirmed, deploy your collection by approving a gas fee. A message will pop up in your connected wallet to approve the gas fee to complete collection deployment.
- 3.Wait for your transaction to complete. You can check the transaction status in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
Once deployed, you can share, embed, or manage the mint from the token dashboard.
Once a collection has been deployed and pending sale details, the NFTs will be available to mint by your collectors and fans.
You can control the start and stop time of the mint, as well as other characteristics, such as whether the token is non-transferable and how many mints are allowed per wallet.