Comment on page
This article explains how to manage your NFT contracts and deploy multiple editions contracts for improved gas efficiency and collection management.
Note that reusable contracts can only be used for limited editions and one-of-ones.
Highlight allows you to create and deploy multiple editions contracts quickly and easily. To do so, simply connect your wallet and follow these steps:
- 1.Click on "Create" from the token dashboard
- 2.On the Collection Detail page, create a new contract or select an existing contract to mint your collection to.
- 3.If you are creating a new contract, you'll be prompted to enter details such as contract name, contract value, and Operator Filter Registry. Note: After you deploy, you cannot change the contract name or contract symbol. To change these items will require you to redeploy your contract.
- 4.Finalize collection and mint details
- 5.Review and deploy your collection
To manage your collection contracts, head over to the "Contracts" tab on the token dashboard. Here you can find includes information such as the contract address, the contract name, and collections within the contract.
When creating a new NFT collection, it is possible to reuse an existing contract rather than creating a new one from scratch. To do so, select the appropriate contract from the collection details page.